Advance your students' periodontal education and experience
The ARESTIN Student Access Program is designed to provide your students with hands-on training and an understanding of periodontal treatment that includes scaling and root planing (SRP) plus ARESTIN (minocycline HCl) Microspheres, 1 mg to help appropriate patients fight periodontal disease.
To get started with the ARESTIN Student Access Program:
- A school administrator must enroll your school in the program
- Faculty must register here for access to curriculum and program materials
- Instruct students to register here for access to class reading materials
Upon enrolling your school in the program, you will receive:
- One ARESTIN Student Access Student Trial Kit per student. Each kit contains 12 ARESTIN Cartridges, 2 ARESTIN Handles, and ARESTIN full Prescribing Information
- ARESTIN Faculty Program Guide
- ARESTIN Patient Education Materials
Note: Returning instructors are required to re-enroll each semester or enroll each new senior class.